Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino will host a job fair on Tuesday, March 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with the goal of immediately filling approximately 100 part- and full-time positions at the property. The job fair will take place in the Outdoor Pavilion at the resort, which is located at 711 Lucky Lane, Coarsegold, CA 93614.
Chukchansi is inviting guest-service-centric individuals ages 21+ to attend the job fair to fill a variety of positions including guest room attendants, housekeeping supervisors, environmental services, night cleaners, stewards, servers, and cashiers. Interested applicants ages 18-20 can call 559-760-4107 before or after the job fair to speak to a recruiter.
For the safety of all attendees, masks and temperature checks are required and social distancing will be strongly enforced.
Employees will enjoy full benefits* including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401k plan with employer match and immediate vesting, free and discounted meals in the Team Dining Room, and paid time off. They’ll also receive top-notch training, uniforms and team member t-shirts, and perks including raffles and prizes, free turkey or ham during the holidays, birthday meal vouchers, and invitations for the family to the annual company picnic. Additionally, employees can take advantage of discounts for Costco memberships, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Six Flags, Verizon Wireless and Chukchansi Park.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino has grown its staff to nearly 1,150 employees while making a positive impact on the local job economy. With this job fair, the resort will continue to expand the employment opportunities it creates for community members. Investment in the community is a core philosophy for Chukchansi, through jobs and local economic impact, and involvement with charitable programs.
JOB FAIR DETAILS:
- Date: Tuesday, March 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: 711 Lucky Lane, Coarsegold, CA 93614 in the resort’s Outdoor Pavilion; follow signage from the parking garage
- Positions: Approximately 100 positions to fill including guest room attendants, housekeeping supervisors, environmental services, night cleaners, stewards, beverage servers, security officers, table games dealers, cashiers, line cooks, bussers, hotel front desk representatives, and dishwashers.
- Benefits*: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, training, uniforms, team member t-shirts, raffles & prizes, free turkey/ham during holidays, company picnic, birthday meal vouchers, free/discounted meals in Team Dining Room.
- Ages: Job fair is open to ages 21+; applicants ages 18-20 can call Chukchansi’s Recruiters at 559-760-4107 before or after the job fair to discuss opportunities.
* See Human Resources for details; benefits vary for hourly and salaried team members.